Did you know that a dive watch is more than just a timepiece? Well, this masterpiece is literally a life-saving device when it comes to divers lives. It can time and track your oxygen consumption below the waves; hence, when it comes to finding an accessory that you can literally trust with your life, then you do not need to skimp.
However, that does not mean you will have to spend thousands of bucks. Nonetheless, if you are going down the budget route, you should ensure that the watch has the ability to handle the business well without fail. When it comes to a set of watches that can be counted to deliver the expected results, you should always consider the following factors.
Best Diver Watches Under 500 Review
1. Water Resistance
Probably the most important factor to consider. when shopping for a diver watch, you should consider the water resistance ability. You do not want to go below the waves only to find out that your watch is no longer working.
2. Readability underwater
You should always be able to get the readings on your watch while under water. A good watch should be clear and easy to read.
3. Ability to fight corrosion
The material used to manufacture the watch is critical. It should be one that does not react easily with water since any corrosion on your watch might lead to wrong reading. Hence, a good watch should be able to fight corrosion.
4. Bezel rotation
Dive watch bezels are critical since they help divers in timing navigations, swim distance or just tracking time between dives.
1. Seiko Men’s Automatic Diver Watch
The watch comes with a black silicone strap. The shape of the watch is round. The display type is analog. The case material is stainless steel.
- It is water resistant of up to 200M.
- The watch has a 3 fold closure.
- The case has a diameter 44mm and a thickness of 13mm.
- The bandwidth is 22mm.
- Comes with a calendar that has the day and time
2. Seiko Divers Automatic Men’s Watch
The band material of this watch is rubber, and its color is black. Its water resistance is 200 meters deep. It has a calendar with the date and time.
- The case diameter is 42mm, and the thickness is 12mm.
- The dial color is blue which makes it attractive.
- It has a luminous, screw down clown.
- The watch movement is automatic self-wind.
- The watch is round in shape.
- The bezel material is stainless steel.
3. Invicta Men’s 18160 Pro Diver Watch
It is a stainless steel Japanese automatic watch. The watch has a water resistant of 300m deep. The band is silver while the dial is blue.
- Has a 47mm case made of stainless steel.
- Has an analog display.
- Comes with a link bracelet that has a foldable class.
- Has a screw down crown.
- Both the case and the bezel are made of stainless steel.
4. Seiko Men’s Diver SRP605K2 Automatic Watch
The watch has a water resistant depth of 100 meters. The movement of the watch is automatic. The calendar provides both the date and day. Both the band and the dial are blue.
- The case material is made of stainless steel with a diameter of 44m and a thickness of 13mm.
- The band material is rubber with a length of men’s standard, the width of 22mm.
- The watch weighs about 4.48 ounces which makes it very lightweight.
- The bezel has a minutes scale, and it is turnable to the left.
5. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 16034 model
The watch is very popular among many divers due to its automatic and self-winding features. It is made of stainless steel strap. The diving watch is very stylish as it features a black pearl dial and gold-tone luminous hands.
- The case has a diameter of 47mm and a thickness of 17mm.
- The band length is 215mm and width of 22mm.
- The band has two-tone colors, and the dial is black.
- The calendar only displays the date.
- The weight is 13.92 ounces.
- The movement is Swiss automatic.
- The water resistance depth is 660 feet.
6. NEYMAR Men’s Diver Watch
The watch has a round shape. The display type is analog. It has a fold over clasp with a double push button for safety purposes. The dial window has anti-reflective sapphire materials which make the watch classy.
- It has water resistant to 1000meters which is suitable for scuba diving and swimming.
- The total weight of the watch is about 0.5 pounds.
- It has a 44mm by 52mm stainless steel case with unidirectional ceramic and AR coating which makes it long lasting.
7. Invicta Men’s 3044 Grand Diver Automatic Watch
The watch has a water resistant depth of 990 feet. It weighs about 16 ounces which do not interfere with the diver. The calendar only displays the date. It has a fold over clasp.
- The display type is analog while the movement is Swiss automatic.
- The bezel function is unidirectional.
- The dial color is black, and the band is steel.
- The case material is stainless steel with a diameter of 215mm and a thickness of 18mm.
8. Invicta Men’s 3048 Pro Diver Watch
The watch is known for its timekeeping excellence due to its automatic features. It has inbuilt automatic wind mechanism that uses the diver’s motion for winding. The watch is suitable for scuba diving as it has a water resistant of 990 feet and can last for up to 2 hours.
- Stainless steel case
- Has a yellow dial
- Mineral crystal
- The case has a diameter of 47mm
9. Pantor Sea Turtle Dive watch for Men
The diving watch is for men and comes with a rotating bezel. It has a comfortable rubber strap that fits well on the wrist.
- It is waterproof with 1650 feet deep water resistant.
- It is ideal for swimming and scuba diving.
- The watch case is stainless steel with dimensions of 45mm by 15.2mm.
- Automatic movement and a three-hand analog display.
10. Stuhrling Original Men’s Watch
The watch has a water resistant depth of 200m. One of the advantages of using this diving watch is that it is easy to read under the water.
- The watch comes with a two-year international warranty.
- Has a high-grade rubber strap.
- It is ultra accurate and Japanese Quartz movement
- It is available in blue and black colors.
A dive watch is an essential accessory to divers who require to be under water for a long time. With this in mind, you should always look for reliable brands that have the necessary features, yet the price is favorable. While choosing a diving watch, it is critical to know the place you will be using in order to determine the right features that you will need. The above-discussed features and models can be a time-saver when shopping for a diving watch.